Welcome DaysView Welcome Days arrival procedures.
View Welcome Days departure procedures.
- PCR Testing: Required self-isolation and rapid testing for all international boarders prior to moving into their dormitories;
- Proof of a negative PCR test: For all domestic boarders prior to re-entry to boarding;
- Masking and physical distancing: Of anyone on campus, with exception to outdoor areas;
- Move-in and registration appointments: Families are to observe their scheduled date for testing and registration according to House or boarding status (new or returning); and
- Visitor limitations: maximum two parents/family members per student on campus during opening days with COVID-19 screening and temperature checks upon arrival.
DAY ONE: Sunday, September 5th, 2021
NEW boarding students and parents
arrive for PCR testing, move-in, orientation, and registration.
On Monday, September 6th, 2021
, new Lower School boarding students will enjoy a fulsome day of orientation activities. Please see the schedules below for details.
• View Day One schedule for NEW boarding students and parents.
• View Day Two schedule for NEW boarding students.
DAY TWO: Monday, September 6th, 2021
RETURNING boarding Lower School students and parents
will arrive for PCR testing, move-in, orientation, and registration. Returning students belonging to Burgoyne House will be tested between 11:00a.m. and 12:00p.m. on this day.
Domestic boarding students
must have proof of a negative PCR Test prior to re-entry to boarding.
Please see the schedule below for details.
• View Day Two schedule for RETURNING boarding students and parents.DAY THREE: Tuesday, September 7th, 2021
The first official day of school, Lower School students will establish new routines, enjoy a Family Social, and boarding students will participate in the Evening Relationship Building Programme, led by residential staff.
Parents of boarding students are welcome to return to campus to attend the Family Social.
• View Day Three schedule for Lower School day and boarding students and parents.
During the first week of school, students in JK to Grade 8 will participate in our Ridley Outdoor Activity Retreat (ROAR), an on-campus orientation to break the ice and make new friends.
Additional details and schedules for these events are forthcoming.
MYP Students will be attending an outdoor orientation camp.
Jump to Welcome Days FAQs.