This course extends the student experience with functions. It is intended for students taking the Calculus and Vectors course as a prerequisite for a university programme, and for those wishing to consolidate their understanding of mathematics before proceeding to a variety of university programmes.
- Investigate the properties of polynomial, rational, logarithmic, and trigonometric functions
- Develop techniques for combining functions
- Broaden their understanding of rates of change
- Develop facility in applying these concepts and skills
- Refine their use of the mathematical processes necessary for success in senior mathematics
Prerequisite: Functions, Grade 11, University Preparation, or Mathematics for College Technology, Grade 12, College Preparation
Programme Dates: July 29th to August 23rd, 2024