Weekend Trips & Activities
Learning doesn’t end on the weekend at Ridley. Saturday programming, arts and athletics activities and weekend excursions are all part of the immersive Ridley experience. School-wide outings and activities are regularly planned to engage students on and off campus.
Long Weekend Trips
Long weekend trips are planned to offer our students the opportunity to explore new regions, cultures and activities in a safe and organized group atmosphere. Transportation, hotels and meals are all included in the price. Incidentals, souvenirs and snacks are additional. Some excursions may have additional opportunities that are at the expense of the student.
You must register your student on Orah to participate. Some trips have a limited capacity, so please register early to secure your place. For more information on registering for events on Orah, visit the Orah Help Centre.
For more information about Weekend Trips and Activities, please contact Mr. Gerardo Martinez at [email protected].
Long Weekend Trips
There’s always something to do at Ridley to extend learning beyond the classroom to foster a sense of curiosity, or just to have some fun with friends.
Sample Activities from September to December
- Poutine Festival in Welland
- Toronto Blue Jays baseball game
- Movie Night
- Toronto Football Club (TFC) match
- Culinary School at Ridley
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats football game
- Horseback Riding
- CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium
- Canada’s Wonderland Halloween Haunt
- Toronto Christmas Market
- Niagara Ice Dogs hockey game
Sample Activities from January to June
- Laser Tag
- Rock Climbing
- Wellness Trip to Pillar and Post Hotel and Spa
- Indoor Waterpark
- Dance Lessons
- Toronto Raptors basketball game
- Lunar New Year celebration
- Show at the Mirvish Theatre, Toronto
- Niagara Tulip Festival
- Canada’s Wonderland
- Toronto Fashion Show