Pescara Soccer Training Camp
Ridley College has partnered with the Italian football club Pescara Calcio to offer an unparalleled, high-performance training experience for competitive youth soccer players this summer.
The Italian Serie C football club Pescara Calcio will return to Ridley College to lead another high-performance training programme this summer.
From July 10-14, 2023, competitive soccer players aged 7-17 will have the opportunity to train alongside one hundred of Italy’s top-tier youth players and Pescara Calcio’s world-class professionals at our competitive soccer performance training camp. Hosted by Ridley College, players will develop and refine their soccer fundamentals on our picturesque 90-acre campus in the heart of the Niagara Region.
Students will develop their ball control, passing and receiving skills, including footwork, dribbling, shooting, precision, trapping, and positioning, while increasing their stamina, speed and discipline.
Exceptional players will be invited to return the week of July 17th for an additional week of training alongside Pescara Calcio’s First Team and coaching staff.
Participants may attend as a day camper or a boarding camper. Read more about our day and boarding options below. For more information or if you have any additional questions, please contact [email protected].
|July 10-14, 2023|
|7-17 years old|
|Boarding option with camp||$945|
|8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.|
In the morning, field work is carried out aimed at developing cognitive aspects, perception of the game, individual and collective tactics, as well as the interpretation of the game in terms of pace and speed of play.
In the afternoon, in the classroom, the students analyze the technical aspects they practically carried out in the field in the morning. The matches of the Italian championship and the movements of each role that the boys occupy in their own championships are also viewed and analyzed in the classroom.
Day Camp & Boarding Options
Our summer day camps enable young people to flourish while expanding their physical, creative, social, and interpersonal skills.
Some of the highlights of Ridley's day camps include:
- Small group sizes
- Lunch provided daily in our Dining Halls
- Qualified, engaging instructors
- State-of-the-art facilities
An immersive boarding experience is also available for this programme. Boarders will move in on Sunday, July 9th and move out on Friday, July 15th.
Our Boarding Programmes include:
- 24-hour dorm supervision by qualified Ridley College Staff
- Shared or Single Room accommodations in Ridley College dorm houses
- Three (3) meals and two (2) snacks daily
- Safely accommodate a variety of dietary needs and restrictions
- Health Insurance coverage while staying on campus
- Access to 24-hour health care by medical professionals at Ridley’s Schmon Health Centre
- 24-hour on-site security services with cameras installed to ensure camper safety
- Free Wi-fi access
The Programme cost does not include:
- Sundry expenses (We recommend $300-$500 CAD dollars for spending money.)