We couldn’t wait until summer to see you again, so we decided to invite you all to join us for our March Break Camp!
Everyone is welcome from March 11-15 to join us for a week of friendship, learning and fun!
Daily Schedule & Costs
Camps run from 9:00a.m.-4:00p.m. each day, with optional before care (7:30a.m.-9:00a.m.) and after care (4:00p.m.-6:00p.m.).
Cost: $280/wk. Credit card payment required to complete online registration.
Before care cost: $25/week
After care cost: $35/week
Both before and after care: $60/week
- Low camper to instructor ratios
- Hot, nutritious lunches
- Qualified, knowledgeable and engaging instructors
- All certified in First Aid, CPR and AED training
- All passed a police record check (vulnerability sector)
- All actively participated in Ridley’s thorough Training Course
- Ridley camp T-shirt to be received on the first day of camp
Note: due to the colder weather temperatures, we will not be offering swimming during March Break.