• Academic support and counselling for any student need.
• Small group and individual meetings.
• Information on applying to universities around the world.
• Advice and support on all aspects of college admissions processes, including scholarships, financial aid, athletics, and essays.
• Management of all school related documents that may be needed for college admissions, summer study, and internships.
• Private, online portal to help facilitate school-to-home communication and electronic application submission.
• Counsellors also work closely with teachers and resident staff to provide support for individual students, as needed.
• Extended guidance services built into Grade 10 Careers curriculum focused on self- discovery.
• Support through smooth transition to Upper School from Grade 8.